ADMISSION OPEN FOR LKG FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023- 2024
- Strict silence should be observed by all in and outside the Library.
- All articles not pertaining to the library should be kept outside.
- Nobody should enter the Library without his/her Library Card.
- Only one book will be issued per card and no student can take book on another’s card.
- Books can be returned only on the respective library days.
- Books overdue may be returned on any library day, with a fine of Rs.5/- per day.
- No fine will be charged for books overdue. If a letter can be produced showing the borrower has been absent for valid reasons.
- If any defect is noticed when taking a book, it should be brought to the attention of the Librarian.
- Books lost must be replaced by the borrower. In case the book is not available, the cost of the book will have to be deposited at the school office.