ADMISSION OPEN FOR LKG FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021- 2022
- Admission to school does not ensure a seat on any particular bus. If a bus is full, or does not cover the required area, parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- Request for change of a bus route or additional stops will not be entertained in any case.
- FOR JOINING THE SCHOOL BUS: – To avail of the transport facilities parents are requested to fill up and submit the forms, available in the office.
- CHANGE OF THE SCHOOL BUS: – Students must inform the office about the change of their bus route by filling up the prescribed form. No change will be effective unless sanctioned by the school office.
- FOR DISCONTINUATION OF THE SCHOOL BUS: – Inform the school office by filling up the prescribed form. Inform the school regarding the mode of transport to be used after the discontinuation of the school bus in the prescribed form. Bus fee will be charged till the office is informed of the matter.
- In case of discontinuation of school transport, current month’s bus fee should be paid in full.
- The bus fees has to be paid according to the fees schedule printed on the fee booklet.
- Students should listen to the instructions given by the Teachers/Prefects/monitors.
- The seniors are to look after the junior students, and give them a seat in the bus.
- Boarding or getting off from a running bus is strictly prohibited.
- Students should not travel on the foot board.
- Creating noise and causing confusion in the bus is not permitted. Students are forbidden to throw anything out of the bus, as this will distract the driver and may result in an accident.
- Any students found using foul language or caught fighting in the bus shall be suspended from using the school transport.
- Any complaint regarding the transport should be brought to the notice of the school office.
- Parents are requested not to influence the staff of the bus, for creating any new stop or for changing the route.
- Students travelling on any bus other their own respective bus will have to obtain a “Temporary Bus Pass” from the school office with a letter from their parents stating the reason for permission to travel on another bus.
- Students are not permitted to come to school in self driven motor vehicles. If they are found doing so they will be liable for suspension.
- Every student’s mode of transport should be recorded in the school office.
- If any student who has opted for private transport is found travelling by the school bus, without permission he/she will be fined with an amount equal to a full month’s bus fee.
- The school gate will close at 9.30 a.m.
- Students who reach late should contact the respective coordinators. No entry will be permitted after 9.30 a.m.
- Three late arrivals will be considered as one leave.