ADMISSION OPEN FOR LKG FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023- 2024
- Parents are requested to bear in mind that the school attaches great importance to building a sound character in students. They are expected to co- operate with the school authorities by making their children understand that a well-ordered and disciplined way of life is as important at home as in school. Parents should supervise their lessons, and take an active interest in the activities of the school.
Change in the address or telephone number of parents or guardians must be intimated to the school in writing and without delay.
When communicating with the principal, parents are requested to mention their class, section in their letter.
- Absence from school even for a day must be noted in the related page given in the school diary. If absence lasts for more than three days the student should be accompanied by parent.
- If a child has an infectious disease parents should keep the child at home till he/she recovers.
The school is not responsible for goods lost. Therefore, it is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, gold or silver ornaments, friendship bands any other fads or too much money. Students are also advised not to leave any of the above in the class room.
Presents to the staffs members or other demonstrations in their honour also require the principal’s prior sanctions.
Mobile phones, I – Pods, MP3 players, Pen drives etc are strictly forbidden in the school campus. Parents must ensure that their wards do not bring mobile phones to school. If your ward is found carrying mobile phones etc., the same will be confiscated and will not be returned. In case of emergency, student may approach the school office to speak to his/her parent.
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behavior is an essential condition to student’s continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion / suspension / rustication shall be taken against the students.
- Students are strictly forbidden to bring or burst crackers in the school and to introduce objectionable literature and other such material into the School. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the student found doing so.